Features and specifications:
- Product name: 8 inch multifunctional automatic wire stripper
- Length: 205mm
- Material: head: zinc alloy head: Cr12MoV, hardness HRC55-60, wire cutting process.
- Pliers: A3 heat-treated handle: PP + TPR Features:
- Stripping range: 24-10AWG / 0.2-6mm2;
- Crimping of cutting function terminals:
- insulated terminals 22-10AWG/0.5-6mm2
- non-insulated terminals 12-10AWG/4-6mm2
- non-insulated terminals crimped: 16-14AWG/1.5-2.5mm2
- non-insulated terminals crimped: 22-18AWG/0.5 -1mm2
How to use the adjustment screw:
- 1. Rotate the adjustment screw to adjust the bite force of the blade, decrease counterclockwise, increase clockwise
- 2. When stripping the thin thread, adjust the screw counterclockwise.
- 3. If the wire is broken, please adjust the screw counterclockwise.
- 4. If it is difficult or impossible to peel off, please adjust the screw clockwise.